I’m Marian, aka Miss Mustard Seed, a wife, mother, paint enthusiast, lover of all things home and an entrepreneur, author, artist, designer, freelance writer & photographer. READ MORE to learn more about me, my blog and my business…
and receive a FREE e-version of my planning sheets!
decorating, projects, and recipes for winter
- mini cheese balls recipe & a holiday grazing boardDisclosure: This mini cheese balls recipe & holiday grazing board post is sponsored by Walmart. As always, all words and opinions shared are honest and my own. As a lover of cheese-and-crakers […]
- swallow bird ornament from a cereal box | christmas craftsI have another easy Christmas craft for you using a cereal box, school glue & glitter! While I love pretty much all creative endeavors, I’ve never considered myself a “crafter”, but Christmas […]
- gold leaf ornament tutorial | christmas craftsAfter adding the gold star to the top of my dining room Christmas tree, I felt like I needed a few gold ornaments to add some more shine and gold details that […]
- how to create beautiful garlands | christmas decoratingI remember buying my first Christmas garland for my college apartment. It was the kind that was a single strand with thin plastic needles. It was an unnatural shade of green and […]
- mini advent stockings | Christmas decoratingSeveral years ago, I purchased runners, pillow covers, and other handmade linens from Ann of On Sutton Place to sell in my retail spaces. I had learned that despite my most determined DIY […]