Furniture Feature Friday | no. 4

by | Nov 11, 2017 | Furniture Feature Friday, Furniture Makeovers | 9 comments

My boys have a four day weekend, so I am feeling totally out of whack!  I didn’t want to miss FFF, though and, as always, I found so many inspiring posts!  It even has me tempted to dive into painting my butler’s pantry, but I have other things I need to work on first.

Anyway, if you want to see some of my other favorites, you can check out my Instagram Stories, but here are the top three I selected to feature this week…

I love this hanging bead board cabinet by @mywhitefarmhouse and her entire Instagram feed is lovely!  Doesn’t it look like her dog is smiling, too?

I also love this pretty hutch from @ourstouthome.  The blue and white caught my eye, of course, but it’s a great example of beautiful simplicity.

A post shared by Nichole Stout (@ourstouthome) on

And this metal filing cabinet found at the ReStore by @bittersweetandbloom was repurposed to perfection!  I don’t know if I would’ve taken a chance on a piece like that, but I love how it’s style and offers some functional storage to boot.

A post shared by Lori (@bittersweetandbloom) on

If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can still browse through this week’s entries (no 3) from your computer, tablet, or mobile device by following THIS LINK.

If you’d like to participate in this week’s Furniture Feature Friday party use #FurnitureFeatureFriday5, so we can find you and this week’s submissions don’t get mixed in with previous weeks.

1. Lori

Thank you so very much for the feature !!! I love your #FurnitureFeatureFriday … it’s a great way to find new accounts … and drool over some awesome pieces !! … thank you again for the inspiration and furniture love 💙

2. Dorothy

Marian, I don’t know how you juggle it all, but I’m glad you do. Thanks for bringing back FFF’s. Love to peek at everyone’s different styles.

3. Norma Rolader

4. Cathy

I actually loved it when my kids had time off of school. I always had fun hanging out with them, or going someplace fun. I was a stay at home Mom, and I loved every minute of it! And of course they loved being home, too!

5. Susan

So glad you brought this back. I always loved seeing all the furniture makeovers. @ourstouthome her cabinet is so gorgeous with the blue pottery. Somehow I knew you would pick that one. Thanks again for mentioning me. My bowwood buffet sold last night so I’m on the hunt for another project. Susan. @rivercabingal

6. Lelanie

Great choices, Marian! I love these.

7. MaryLisa Noyes

Fantastic choices!

8. Nichole Stout

Thanks for the mention. I debated for months whether or not to paint that hutch! So glad I did with the help of your milk paint! I have loved blue and white for years. I love it so much our house is blue:) Thanks much! ~Nichole @ourstouthome

9. Cynthia Chilson Finger

I think I started following White Farmhouse for that sweet fur face! Beautiful choices.