Furniture Feature Friday – Favorites & a Link Party

by | Aug 18, 2011 | Furniture Feature Friday | 21 comments

Well, here we are again.  Another Thursday night going into Friday.  Another party to show off the most awesome furniture in the blog world.  You are all so resourceful, creative and inspiring.  Can’t wait to see all of the links.  Here are some of my favorites from last week…
Hue-ol-ogy shared this really simple table brought to life with a stunning color combination.  ASCP Antibes Green with Paris Grey.  Very cool (and I love the name of that blog.)

I absolutely love this pair of chairs (only one is shown obviously.)  I’m just a sucker for caned furniture and these are beauties!  Mrs. Hipp from The Hipp Life shares her failures and successes while recovering the seat cushion.  If you ever get sick of these chairs, call me.

Deborah from The Fisherman’s Cottage shares her airy and bright freestanding kitchen.  It is put together so well…I love, love it.  I’d trade in my built-ins any day of the week.

Link away!

Here are the rules for our furniture get-together…
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please…just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it’s not because I’m mean, it’s because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week’s FFF.

1. Linda@Coastal Charm

Awesome idea she had with that AS chalk paint…love that stuff!!!

Blessings,
    Linda

2. Trish

Thank-you so much for the feature!!! We are just getting started and having so much fun with the paint & pictures!!! I a huge fan of your blog and will continue to play linkey 😉
    Trish from Hueology

3. Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy

I want to say sorry… I double posted… I feel really bad! Darn delay!! I thought it didn't work. Anyways the features are wonderful! Drool!!!!
    :o)
    Jaime

4. Rosemary@villabarnes

Great color combination on that table. Nice features. Thanks for hosting!

5. Tres Chere

Thank you for hosting! Love your weekly link parties.

Angela & Debbie

6. niartist

I just wanted to thank you for hosting. Although, I've never participated – I do pop around and enjoy seeing the transformations!!

I also loved your french chair transformation. GORGEOUS!

I started a new feature on my blog called: "A Picture is Worth…" it's a call back to posting pics of CDLV, I really hope you'll stop by and check it out! 🙂 xo,A

7. Flo

I don't know how to email you, so I'll just do this here….I just wanted you to know, MMS, that from the first "jolt" of a feature of my piece on your FFF I was hooked….you've inspired…helped…everything. And now, after a mission trip to Africa this summer, I've come back ready to donate 100% of my furniture refurbshing profits to a ministry there called 60feet (www.sixtyfeet.org) I had to come back to the one who gave me that boost of "confo" 😉 and let you know how much that feature meant to me and what a catalyst it was…keep up the FFF's! They DO make a difference!

8. Magali @ The Little White House

Thanks for hosting. Your party has always been a source of inspiration and gave me the guts to redo my very first table, ok, only a coffee table, but it's a start… Given my money problems actually I wouldn't have a nice coffee table without you and your amazing parties!

9. the fishermans cottage

Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen :).. such a lovely surprise this morning x

10. Anonymous

Thanks for hosting! Great features! I absolutely LOVE that cane chair. Reminds me of something straight out of Restoration Hardware!

Wendy

11. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl

Thanks so so much for hosting, Marian!!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend…;) Kids go back to school Monday! Par-tay!!! 😉

12. Cass @ That Old House

I like that color combo you feature! Nice.
    It's also a welcome diversion from white.

Beautiful images — love that white kitchen, too!

Am I contradicting myself? Oh well, what if I am?
    Thanks for hosting. Furniture is my 3rd love, after my husband and chocolate.
    Cass

13. Katie

Thanks for hosting!!

14. Craftberry Bush

Thank you for taking the time to host and inspiring .This is my first time linking but not the last…thanks again and hope you have a beautiful weekend….xo
    Lucy

15. Kara

I would love to try Versailles and Louis Blue. Love them!

16. Susie Dally

Emperor's Silk and Duck Egg Blue! Gotta have 'em!

17. Mrs. Hipp

Wow wow wow. Thank you so much for featuring my can chairs this week. What a thrill! Thanks for all the prettiness, inspiration, and positivity you put forth through your blog.

18. build direct discount code

i bought over 1,000$ worth of furniture from a store in united state with a 3 year extended warranty . 1 year latter my Unique Desk ripped.