My Maryland Home Tour
We just moved into our new-to-us 1970 brick rambler in Maryland in September 2022. Until I have some more pictures, projects, and details to share, you can read about the house in these posts…
Like the rest of the house, the kitchen has great bones, but it needed a lot of paint to make it fit my design aesthetic!
…and we built some simple open shelves in the awkward recess.
- Wall color: Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore mixed at 50% in Aura, matte finish
- Trim & cabinet color: custom match to Farrow & Ball’s All White (mixed by Benjamin Moore in Advanced, satin finish)
- Doors: Coventry Gray, Benjamin Moore, Advanced, satin finish
- Island: Custom green to match Boxwood from the MMS Milk Paint Line mixed in Benjamin Moore Advanced, satin finish. You can find the exact recipe HERE.
- Counters – Hanstone Quartz in Monterey
- Tile backsplash – Venatino Marble Subway Tile form Lowe’s. You can read about the installation HERE.
- Bar stools: Restoration Hardware
- Pot rack: Calphalon Stainless Steel Pot Rack
- Faucet: Delta Cassidy Kitchen Faucet
- Sink: Riverby Undermount Castiron Sink by Kohler
- Cabinet hardware: Hobby Lobby
- Braided jute runner: Joss & Main
- Applianced: Kitchen Aid (you can read about the “beefy range” HERE)
Still on the to-do list:
- Sew a simple valance for the kitchen window
- Maybe replace the range hood with something custom, but that won’t happen for a while!