- A lot of food gets burned, because I’m trying to fit too many things into one day. I’ll check my e-mail or set up a photo shoot while I’m trying to cook and inevitable food burning happens.
- I should be making my bed and picking up every day, since our house is on the market, but that doesn’t always happen.
- I stay up way past my bedtime, because I’m working in the basement all day and then doing computer work at night and there just aren’t enough hours…
- We carry a lot of furniture. A piece gets carried to the car, to the basement, up to the house for photo shoots, back to the basement, up again to be loaded, unloaded at the fair and then loaded one last time into the buyer’s vehicle. It’s a lot and I’m sore!
- I get really dirty during the day. We should have a contest to see who has the dirtiest nails at the end of the day…my five year old son or me. I think I would win.
- I feel like I can never do enough to get ready. There is always one more pillow I can sew, one more thing I can tag. Squeak in one more shopping trip.
- I still get nervous about things not selling. I know it’s so silly when I have sold out so fast the previous years, but I still have the fear of having to rent a truck to take it all home again.
- I love how my family pull together. My dad’s been picking up furniture from Craig’s List. My mom’s been my shopping, painting and tag-tying buddy, Jeff has been fixing all of the broken furniture I buy. It always makes me feel so loved.
- I become very aware of the weather forecast.
- I’m reminded of how much I love painting furniture.
The winner of the “Lucketts is worth hours in a car or taking my shoes off at the airport” giveaway is…
Kira, who is come 2076 miles form the beautiful state of Utah! Congrats and I can’t wait to meet you!