Joss & Main Curated Event |

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to curate a collection for Joss & Main.  When they recently asked me if I would like to do another one, it was a no-brainer.  YES!  Of Course!  I had such a good time shopping for things that captured my style in order to make them available to my readers.

This collection is still centered around the staples of my look…blue & white, a little farm house, a little French country, a little bit of the rest of Europe thrown in and, of course, everything has a vintage feel.

missmustardseed_1_LB

Since I’ve completed a couple of rooms since my last collection, we were able to include finds that would be right at home in my kitchen…

missmustardseed_2_LB

(like this preserved boxwood wreath…)

875SS0120

(…and x-back chairs)
70023BRN

…and my master bedroom.

missmustardseed_4_LB

We were even able to include the exact Park Hill bedding that’s on my bed!

What else can you expect from the collection?  Beautifully “distressed” furniture in shades of blue and gray, white slip covered upholstered pieces, grain sack-inspired linens and a couple of cow prints…one black bull that I’m particularly smitten with!

missmustard_fe

AND…I’m so excited to share that Joss & Main was able to source some custom curtains just for this collection made out of the exact fabric used in my living and dining rooms.  These curtains are one of the most asked about things in my home and have become a signature of my style.  Well, now you can buy a pair!

P72-WAV-673330-CHAMBRAY

…and they even made a complimenting pillow…

P18-BUR-WAV-673330-CHAMBRAY

The curated event goes live on the Joss & Main website tomorrow (Sunday, May 12, 2013) at 9 pm EST.

MMS_Divider

Disclosure: I am paid a percentage of the sales for curating this event for Joss & Main.  The links used in this post are also affiliate links, so I receive credit if a purchase is made by someone who clicks through my site.  All words and opinions are my own.

Comments

1. Erin McCain says:

I lovr your kitchen. I wish my husband would let me put a cow head in mine. I thought the wreath and the cow head were from decor steals though not joss and main?

2. Colleen myers says:

OMG!! My dreams have come true!!

3. Becky says:

Oh NO! I want it all and I really shouldn’t spend any more right now. I’ve gone on a ‘Mustard Seed’ trend already, I had gotten your book and have been trying to replicate the feel/look you achieve already, this is so tempting! I adore the curtains, the bedding, etc…I even ordered a cow head, lol…my grandparents had a 160 acre dairy farm when I was little, I visited the farm all my life till my grandma died, I used to spend part of the summer there like Heidi, milking cows and goats when grandma got too elderly to milk the two cows she kept after the dairy was gone. i have a milk can from the farm and one of her antique school desks (she was a school teacher) my cousin and I used to sit in as little children to play ‘school’. Anyway, I love that this is happening, but it’s going to be hard to only look;)

4. Anne Boykin says:

Dear MMS, I’m so excited that you are on Joss & Main! I will see if I can resist buying something of your style, lol. Congratulations! Hugs, Anne Boykin

5. Marlene Meyer says:

I want 2 pair—Just what I need!!!

6. This is so wonderful Marian! I am definately going to be thinking hard about that boxwood wreath and can’t wait to peruse! This will be such a treat for sooo many of your fans. Great work to you and Joss & Main! There really is a “Mustardizing of America” going on :)

7. Maybee's Mom says:

How nice, you must be reeling, all the attention your ideas have gotten as of late….I bet as soon as Josh & Main put you look out there…you will be on to another “look”…Love your simplicity

8. Brenda says:

This is great. I have been wanting a boxwood wreath. I did notice one thing on the Joss & Main copy (the copy editor in me can’t be suppressed). They have the title of your book as Inviting You instead of Inspired You. Perhaps they can correct that before going live. I have your book and very much enjoyed it.

9. Divine. I want those curtains too!

10. Kelley Novak says:

My husband and kids bought me The Miss Mustard Seed book for Mother’s Day! I was so excited. Can’t wait to sit down and start reading it. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful items on Joss and Main tonight. Happy Mothers Day :)

11. Patty says:

Where can I find the cow head?

12. Congrats on the feature!
    I love Joss & Main – shop there often for inspiration, and sometimes also for some actual finds (I got a pair of bird candle holders from their site not that long ago). I’ll make sure to check your collection out and see if there is something there that would fit into my new house.

13. Tammy says:

I’m very happy for you, Marian. I only wish it was taking place in June or July. A lot going on with Mother’s Day, Graduations and Graduation party plan for my boys who are seniors. I hate missing out on this good opportunity to shop these items. Ugh! Wishing you success and will see you at Lucketts.

14. Marian,
    You just keep amazing me! Cheering you on!

15. Billie says:

It’s nice to know we both love the pattern of our curtains and Joss & Main. I bought fabric and made mine also but mine is in black/charcoal color. I am checking out their site soon.

16. Marlene Meyer says:

A little sad that I can’t afford the items…I always loved your web-site and items because beautiful didn’t have to be expensive – I wish you luck, maybe one day I will be able to afford to buy something!!!

17. Great news! Do you know if they will be available in different lengts? For how long will they be available/ Will they be lined? Are they made of cotton or a blend?

See you this weekend in Lucketts. Will you be there both Saturday and Sunday? Will the sale continue even if it rains?

Thank you!

18. Hey, did you notice that Joss & Main gave your book the wrong name!?

19. Christal Wilson says:

Hi Marian!!
    Hopped on Joss and Main and bought a few treats for our home!! SOOOO love it ALL! Was hoping to see the cow head or a reproduction of Eulalie. :-D got the black cow pic for my son instead! Love the intensity in her eyes!! BLESSED by you and your gift of design! Blessings!!

20. nancy says:

If you wanted the sold out kylemore bowl there’s something similar at Target

21. Richard says:

Are the blue and white curtain panels lined that are featured on your curated Joss and Main?

22. Thanks this is great. Love the curtains.

23. Is there anywhere I could purchase the black cow wall art now that the event is closed? Thanks!

24. Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is useful.
    Thanks for sharing!