Who’s who?

Thanks so much to all who played along with the “before they were bloggers” contest.  I was seriously laughing so hard I cried at some of the pictures.  I submitted my 7th grade school picture…

I don’t know if you can tell, but aside from my four front teeth and back molars, I didn’t have any other top teeth!  I had to have 12 of my baby teeth pulled out in middle school, which was thoroughly humiliating at the time.  I think middle school is a tough time for everyone.

Some of you guessed me right, but several people thought I was Becky from Infarrantly Creative.

Please meet the winner of the Before They Were Bloggers Contest:

Sara from Mom Endeavors

This girl knows her DIY blogs because she’s a blogger herself. Please take a minute to congratulate Sara by leaving her a comment on her blog today. She spent a lot of time holding a sick little baby yesterday and clicking back and forth to the different blogs to match all 29 faces with their blogs (she’s quite the multi-tasker isn’t she.)

And now… the moment you’ve been waiting for… here are the match ups.

A. Pretty Handy Girl

X. The Shabby Creek Cottage

Y. 320 Sycamore

Z. Just a Girl

# Makely School for Girls

@ Remodelaholic

? Miss Mustard Seed

I didn’t even match everyone up, so my kudos to the winner.

Comments

1. Thanks so much! That was a brutally hard challenge, but so much fun–especially to win! :)

2. April Hyde says:

Congratulations!!!!

3. well kudus to miss Sara….Mulii task….and flat out smart cookie….It was easy to pick ? its all in the eyes…..fun to see all these pics….and I thought my 5 molars pulled and braces with the fun elastic bands was tough….

4. Shell We says:

I knew you right off & kept looking for a photo similar to yours for Becky lol I always said she was your red headed twin lol. So glad you ladies were brave enough to do this challenge & congrats to the winner

5. Brandi says:

GUILTY! I totally thought you were Becky and even seeing the side by side I think Becky’s “then” picture is still a good match!

6. What a fun lil game- so, fun to see everyones photos from back when.. I have to say they are all pretty cute and bring a smile to my face- And How Beautiful everyone looks today.
    Karryann

7. That was fun!

8. I had you pegged right off same with Layla and her whole row. Other than that, i was fairly stumped. I had my”eye” teeth pulled at about the same age. I resisted smiling until they grew back in.which took years!

9. What a fun idea!

10. Audrey Zumwalt says:

Congratulations to Sara for getting them all correct and winning that great prize. That must have been a tough job.
    And … MMS for hosting this. A fun thing to do.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z.
    Timeless Treasures

11. Karen Gschwend says:

I love the blue and ivory fabric on your master bedroom design board. Can you tell me the source/fbrand/fabric pattern? I would love this fabric in my boat. Thanks, Karen

12. Oh that was fun to see who was who. Not sure I would be so crazy about sending one of my old photos in, hee, hee. Great fun.

13. Loved your book! Just came back from the garage , busy measuring a butcher block top off of one island to see if it will fit on a cart with wheels for a cutting board.l If so
    It would be great. If not, Plan B. The book was so creatively inspirational and great motivation. Great job. Loved the book.

14. Samantha says:

I didn’t do the whole challenge, but I tried to look for a few faces of bloggers I “knew.” For you, it was a toss up between your picture and Beckie’s. You have the same face shape and similar features. Now that I’ve gone to her blog and looked at her current pics, I can say that 1) that definitely settled for me which of those pics is you and which is her and 2) like another commenter said, she is definitely your red headed twin! LOL Now I can see why I couldn’t decide between the two pics! Great idea for a challenge and congrats to the winner! I could see that it was going to take a long time to do, so I chickened out. :-)