French Blue | Farmhouse White shopping my Joss & Main Collection

My Joss & Main collection, French Blue, Farmhouse White is live and it will run through January 12, 2013.

I shopped for items that I would put in my own home and ones I felt were clearly “Miss Mustard Seed” style.  You can almost recreate my living room with these pieces…

(I would use the cabinet in place of the piano.)

Some of the pieces in the collection were even custom made with “my” fabric…

Marie Accent Chair

Actually, it’s not my fabric, but it’s pretty darn close.   I hope you find lots of inspiration in the collection and some ideas for how you can replicate my look without having to upholster, sew, strip and refinish everything yourself.  I realize not everyone finds that sort of thing fun and exhilarating as I do.

If you’re not a member of Joss & Main, click HERE to join!

Comments

1. I so adore the pops of fresh green in your rooms. Lovely collection.

2. Heidi says:

Great collection. One day maybe that store will ship to canada. Till then I will drool

3. I love these!

4. So excited for you. That had to be so much fun to put together, and the pieces you have shown above are beautiful.

5. I drooled a lot over the stuff you chose. Wish I had the dough to purchase something!

6. Susan says:

The Corte Accent Chest is so you! And, oh those chandeliers! Love!

7. I saw this on Joss and Main just yesterday nd was so excited to find your collection! It’s beautiful and very well thought out! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

8. I saw this on Joss and Main just yesterday nd was so excited to find your collection! It’s beautiful and very well thought out! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

9. MaryS says:

It never fails! I read your blog about installing the hardwood floor, part one, and at the end you had a tutorial on the pretty blue chairs that you painted and took to Lucketts. In that tutorial, you showed how to make the seat covers with the little pleats around the sides and NOW I can’t find that. Makes me crazy. How I can’t get back to where I was is beyond me.

Anyway, it seems you said you’d written directions for a magazine.

Oh well. I’m not to proud to beg :) Where might I find those directions?? Sorry to be a pest. I have your book and have worn the print off the pages I’ve looked at it so much. Even take it to thrift stores when I’m kickin’ around.

Thanks for your time and your patience.
    Mary

10. angela says:

i loved it i hope you get to do more.

11. Fabulous…love it all!

12. Krista says:

Loved browsing your Joss & Main collection – such an inspiration!

13. I looked through all the stuff you picked yesterday Marian! All very lovely and it definitely looks just your style! So fun that you got to do this and we all got to shop!

14. Linda A. McDonald says:

Congratulations. I can’t wait till the 12 th . We seem to have the same taste. I know I will love everything

15. Carolyn says:

A great collection and so true to your style!

16. Fantastic collections. I loved looking at it all and ordered myself some fun blue and white pillows.

17. I really like that pillow :)
    You have such great style.

18. Yes! I was surprised to see you on Joss and Main the other day, it all looks great!

19. Janice Davis says: