Before you hyperventilate at the thought of winning a shopping trip to France, calm down. This is a giveaway for a TON of goodies bought in Paris and Provence while these two lovely ladies of French Chic Antiques & Travel (www.redshedonline.com)…
…took other lovely ladies…
…on a shopping trip to France. And they do this regularly. As a part of their business.
I know. Deep breath. The thought of going on a shopping trip to Paris and/or Provence makes my skin tingle and I start to have totally irrational thoughts about hopping on a plane tomorrow. It was on my list of dreams for the future that I shared a few months ago. The timing isn’t right this year, but I really hope to be able to go on a shopping trip with these ladies at some point.
So, until you can go to France, they’re bringing a little France to you in this giveaway.
Here’s what you can win…
- 15 French book pages in 3 colors
- handmade French lace on original card
- Handwritten French letter and envelope 1917
- 4 French children’s music pages
- 2 pages from a French art exhibit
- 2 handwritten French postcards
- French prayer card
- Handwritten French love letter from 1918 (translation included)
- 4 French prayer book pages
- 3 handwritten French invoices
- French fabric sample card
- 2 fabulous handwritten French documents (double sided) with original seals 1906
- 2 Vie des Saint pages 1889 covered with angel graphics
- 4 French General kitchen towels (not vintage, but awesome!)
- Large bag of Lavender from Provence Handmade
- French label candle Handmade Paris
- ornament made from antique crystals from
- Paris French Flea Bag (One of a Kind made by LaDeeDa Design.)
- A box of Valarie’s favorite French cookies
Awesome, right? If you don’t want those tea towels, I’ll take them!
Here’s how to enter…
1. Leave a comment if you think it would be fun to shop the Paris and Provence fleas with French Chic Antiques & Travel and what you would hope to find.
2. Visit Red Shed Antiques’ Blog and leave a comment on any of their French Market or Paris posts. Come back to THIS post and leave a comment here letting me know you have.
The giveaway will be open until Sunday, June 10, at midnight PST. It is only open to readers over the age of 18 and those living in the US.
I’m actually going to get an updated passport soon in anticipation of the trip I’ll be taking to France as soon as the timing is right. Maybe several of us can go on that trip together…