Snow & Lucketts

We had a perfect snow fall this afternoon here in Pennsylvania.

Mini took my youngest son out to make a snowman he named “Dog.”  I guess kind of like the bounty hunter.  Although he’s never seen that show.  Neither have I.  Anyway, I was able to snap a picture of the slightly camera shy Mini…

Isn’t she just adorable?

I spent most of the day writing, but I did get a big pile together to take to Lucketts tomorrow.  I have to say that it was kind of nice to price some pieces and pile them in my van again.  It’s been quite a while.

I’ll be bringing a few seltzer bottles…

…some things from around my home and some odds and ends from photo shoots.

Aside from putting a few new things in my space at Lucketts, I’m going to do a photo shoot for the book.  Tomorrow, though, I will be the subject instead of the photographer, so that’ll be a change!  I’ll let you know how it goes.

Comments

1. Eileen says:

Mini is a cutie.

• Angela Day says:

Hey Marion, since you mentioned selzer bottles, is there a way to remove water
      that has collected in them over the years? I have a beauty I received when I lived
      “Down Under” and I can’t empty the water that’s left in the bottle!

2. Janet Lawson says:

MIni is adorable..

3. Sounds like you had a very productive day:) And I’m sure your photo shoot will go wondefully – all the pics will turn our beautifully! Have fun!

4. Linda@Coastal Charm says:

Mini is a cutie…good for you for getting that pic. I just got my first seltzer bottle for my B’day and I love it! Have fun fluffing your space….I know I always have fun doing mine.

Blessings,
    Linda

5. Mini is darling, very photogenic

6. Funny, we have Lucketts in our town also, but they do auction sales! Really quite entertaining and you get a real feel for small town America at the sales! Good luck with your items!
    P.S. Mini is adorable!

7. A road trip to Luckett’s is on our list…love all your items! Enjoy being the “subject” tomorrow!

8. Pam Johnson says:

That is so funny you are in Leesburg, VA. That is where I was born and my family is there. I have an Aunt that owns and runs Jerry’s Florist. I don’t know where that is in comparison with your store. I would love to
    be able to get up there. I am outside of Nashville, TN. I really enjoy your pictures and articles on here.
    Have a blessed day!

Thanks so much!
    Pam

9. Morning Marian,

Just smile and say “CHEESE”.

Mini is truly adorable ;->

janet xox

10. Miss Mini has amazing eyes!!! And the smirk of a shy girl. I know these things!

11. She is darling. What a blessing.

12. Love the seltzer bottle. So cool!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

13. Sandy says:

Marion, Mini is a true angel!! She’s a “jane of all trades”. What a true blessing to have her in your life!
    xoxo

14. Love that sweet Mini. ;) Hug her for me!

15. Hello,
    Thank you so much for your great post. I like your post. Keep posting.

16. Diane says: