{the new doo}

Before…

After…

Comments

1. Very very cute!

2. Brenda Gist says:

Love your new look!! It looks great!!. I do have a question and it is not about hair even though yous looks wonderful. I just ordered the new paint Ce Ce Caldwell Paints. I just received it yesterday and the colors are amazing!! I started painting a coffee table ( spring hill green) and I really like it. Just wondered if you have used it yet and what was your opinion. Still painting in Charleston!! Brenda

3. Love the new do. It makes you look younger!

4. Just love it!

5. joanne nixon says:

love the new “doo” looks great on you!

6. I love hair accessories. You look adorable!

7. Alice says:

Love your new doo….the color is very becoming….

8. Love it! Definitely makes you look more cheerful. :)

9. Gorgeous! Looks so natural. what a beauty :)

10. Tonya says:

Gorgeous, I love it! :)

11. Terri says:

Love it!! Softer darker shades are gorgeous!!… Always fun to start the new year out with a new look!!!!!!

12. Sharon says:

It looks fantastic! It’s a keeper for sure!

13. Stephanie says:

Yay! Thanks for sharing—love the cut and color—your color has great dimension and looks very natural—you know how to “do the doo!”
    Bet Mr. Mustard likes it too?! (Wink, wink!)

14. Susan says:

I think it looks so nice. I was reading your blog the other day thinking I needed some professional help. Your hair look so lovely it’s seal the deal for me. Have a great day. Susan

15. love it!! ummm…so glad you didn’t distress this one :)

16. It looks great and really softens your overall look. I love it.

17. Eileen says:

You look lovely. The deeper color value provides a nice frame for your fair skin. As a “reborn blonde”, (I was a natural until I was 6-7 years old, haha) I discovered that going too light with fair skin just washes me out. Happy New Year with a new, fresh look!!!

18. I love it!

I’m a hairstylist here in Kansas City, & I must say I’m loving it! It has so much dimension. Great job to your stylist!

On a side note.. I owe you a huge thank you! I emailed you a while back with some questions about starting a blog to showcase my work. (I’m also a Mom & DIY-er) Your email meant a lot to me and I really appreciate the advice. I’m proud to say I FINALLY started the blog & am now in the works of making it prettyl! So thanks again. And I am still a huge fan of your work and your blog..it’s all so beautiful.

19. Love your new do and you look younger.

20. Love it, it looks so natural too. I always want to have this color but they keep on giving me the brassy blond :(

21. Tracy says:

Love it!!! Adds depth and you will not notice your roots coming in so quick!!!

22. Wow! Your do style is not only fresh and adorable, it took years off your face too. Nice change.

23. You are super cute in both photos.
    Love the new color!

24. Reenie says:

It looks great ~ warms up your skin tone ~ and makes you look younger.

Love it!!

25. Holly says:

Love love love the new style!

26. Becky says:

Love the new look!

27. Cute as a button!

28. Lynne says:

I mostly lurk here (needless to say, I am a huge fan of yours), but have to say – I love your new hair color! You looked lovely before, but this is even better!

I’ve decided to embrace the wisdom of my age (haha!) and forgo coloring completely, after many, many years of off-the-shelf hair coloring. Then a couple of weeks ago I got sick of seeing the faded dyed part & chopped it off. (Brave, esp. w/the northern winter upon me). Now I really have to cover my ears w/a hat when I go out – but I surprised myself & am loving my Joan Baez look. :D

Sometimes, change is really good.

29. Sandra says:

Love your new hair color! A good friend has a great saying about the cost of going to a professional for color, cut, hair product, etc. “You wear your hair every day so it is worth the money.”. It makes sense to me and justifies the expense!

30. Sheila says:

Ohmygosh! I barely recognized you! :)

31. Stephanie says:

I love your hair. This is like my color very soft and natural looking. You are beautiful!!
    Stephanie

32. FUN!!! Both ways look great!!! It’s always fun to get ourselves painted a bit sometimes, as much as you paint everything else! :) I need to do something…the kids are making too many grays pop out on me!!!

33. you are on the cutting edge! Seems like a lot of us blondes are going a bit darker these days. I’ve even noticed several celebs who have had bright blonde for awhile have added in some dark recently.
    I need to update my profile pic….I’m so lazy, I just changed it to sepia tone to add in the low lights! ha! oh well, soon enough.

34. Love it, gorgeous!

35. Seriously Marian, you look younger! I need that girls number! :) Love your new color

36. Your “before” picture made you seem proud and someone whom I wouldn’t want to talk with about decorating etc. (see how some of us judge a book by its cover) but your “after” picture makes you more personable and approachable. I love the “after” picture so much better. My own photos are the most terrible in the world!!! Thank you for all of your wonderfully creative ideas.

37. Post writing is also a excitement, if you know afterward you can write or else it is complex to write.