My blog is a lot of work, but there are some really sweet perks. My home is my hobby and my business, I have been able to meet some lovely ladies through this community, it’s been great exposure that has brought along amazing opportunities AND I get to test out very cool products. Enter the Cameo, Silhouette’s newest electronic cutting tool.
I knew I wanted to make something custom, so I decided to test it out by putting my logo on a pillow to use in my office (which is a total mess again due to the open house!)
Because the image was going to be transferred, I had to reverse it. (I knew all of this becuase the Cameo and the kit came with brief, but thorough instructional videos.)
Once the image was reversed, I plugged in the Cameo and tried to cut the graphic. Nothing happened. Hmm… I fiddled with a few things and tried a few more times. Not having any luck on my own, I called their help number.
- Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting tool
- Silhouette Studio® software for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac® OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- 51 exclusive cuttable designs
- Power cable, USB cable
- 12″ cutting mat
- Cutting blade
- $10 gift card to the Silhouette Online Store
- Basic Instruction Guide
- Your choice of starter kit (Fabric Ink, Vinyl, Heat Transfer, Rhinestone)