Kathy at Creative Home Expressions has awarded me an Honest Scrap Award! My very first award! I was so excited! Thank you, Kathy!
Here are the rules that must be followed upon receiving this award:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Here are 10 things about me….
1) I am a professional artist who never studied art
2) Not only did I never see myself as an artist, but I never imagined I would own my own business, now I am doing both.
3) I played the roll of Annie in the musical “Annie” when I was 9 years old.
4) I was Born Raised And Trapped…a military brat.
5) I play the guitar and the Taylor my dad bought for me is one of precious possesions.
6) I am not a real “baby person” , but I have really enjoyed my own
7) I lead a high school girl’s small group bible study at my church.
8) I love football (Go Skins!)
9) One of my dreams is to live on a farm.
10) On my first day of Kindergarten I told the teacher it was my birthday, so I could wear the crown. (And it was not my birthday!)
And now, I’ll pass this Honest Scrap Award onto the following blogs, which are beautiful and have inspired me:
2 Brown Eyed Beauties
Anne at Fiona & Twig
BJ at Sweet Nothings
Julie at The Little Red Shop
Let it Shine
Jane at Finding Fabulous
A great group of blogs that you need to keep your eye on!